AHMEDABAD, India and EDISON, New Jersey, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
As a concurrent event with Glorious India Expo, Glorious India Awards was organized by Praveg Communications Limited on 27th May, 2017 at New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center, USA, to recognize the exemplary contributions of NRIs in varied fields with vast influence on the society.
Glorious India Awards announced around 42 award winners from different categories along with action-packed entertaining programmes. With invitation to the dignitaries from India and eminent personalities from the United States, the ceremony was organized amidst a gathering of tens of thousands of visitors at the event.
A special dossier titled ‘Rich & Famous NRIs of America’ was unveiled during the Award function with worldwide distribution to all global leaders including the Country Heads across the world, State Heads (India), Members of Parliament (India) and C-level Executives of Fortune 500 companies.
Glorious India, the first-ever two-day Indian event organized at New Jersey Exposition & Convention Center, USA with participation of Indian community from all the States of India, hosted mega trade exposition that featured a variety of ‘Make-in-India‘ products/services from a wide range of categories like handloom and handicrafts, garments, gems & jewellery, tourism and real estate projects. Special attractions at the event included vast repertoire of Indian classical music by the Grammy-winning instrumentalist Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Saxophonist George Brooks along with Sitar-maestro Pt. Krishna Mohan Bhatt, musical rendition by Kabir Café Band, hot tunes of Bollywood music and a vivacious Fashion Show.
Glorious India Awardees
- Dr. Alok Bhargava, Professor, University of Maryland School of Public Policy
- Anshu Johri, Author & Co-Founder, Udgam Media & Publishing LLC
- Aparna Bhattacharyya, Executive Director, Raksha Inc.
- Delegate Aruna Miller, Member, Maryland House of Delegates
- Dr. Avinash Dixit, Sherrerd University Professor Emeritus, Princeton University
- Dr. Bharat Shah, Chairman Emeritus, Noble Investment Group
- Dr. C. Radhakrishna Rao, Professor Emeritus, Penn State University
- Dr. Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, McDavid Professor of Creative Writing, University of Houston
- Digvijay Gaekwad, President, Danny Gaekwad Developments & Investments, NDS Global
- Dr. E. Premkumar Reddy, Professor, Dept. of Oncological Sciences and Dept. of Structural and Chemical Biology; Director, Experimental Cancer Therapeutics; Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- H.R. Shah, Chairman & CEO, TV Asia
- Dr. Hasmukh P. Rama, Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer, JHM Enterprises
- Dr. Jagdish Bhagwati, University Professor, Columbia University; Director, Deepak and Neera Raj Center on India Economic Policies
- Dr. Jamshed Bharucha, President Emeritus, The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
- Jenifer Rajkumar, Director of Immigration Affairs & Special Counsel, New York
- Jignesh Pandya, Founder & Chairman, Rohan Group of Companies; Chairman, Global Sports Ventures, LLC, Royal Sports Club, LLC
- Dr. Kamlesh Lulla, Director, University Research Collaboration; Partnership Office, NASA’s Johnson Space Center
- Dr. Kashyap Patel, CEO, Carolina Blood and Cancer Care
- Dr. Khyati Y. Joshi, Professor of Education, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Kovid Gupta, Head – Business Development, Vinod Chopra Films Pvt. Ltd.
- Pt. Krishna Mohan Bhatt, Sitar Maestro
- Kumar Arora, CEO, Aroridex Ltd.
- Mahendra Vora, Founder & Managing Director, Vora Ventures
- Dr. Manjul Bhargava, R. Brandon Fradd Professor of Mathematics, Princeton University
- Mehul Patel, Chairman & CEO, NewcrestImage Capital Advisors
- Dr. Mriganka Sur, Newton Professor of Neuroscience; Director, Simons Center for the Social Brain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Dr. Padma Desai, Gladys and Roland Harriman Professor of Comparative Economic Systems Emerita, Columbia University
- Dr. Prith Banerjee, Former Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer & Member of the Executive Committee, Schneider Electric
- Raj Bhavsar, American Olympic Gymnast
- Dr. Ramesh K. Agarwal, William Palm Professor of Engineering; Director, Aerospace Research & Education Center, Washington University
- Dr. Ravi Batra, Professor of Economics, Southern Methodist University
- Sandeep Tyagi, Founder & Chairman, Estee Advisors
- Sant Singh Chatwal, Chairman, Dream Hotel Group
- Dr. Saraju P. Mohanty, Professor, University of North Texas
- Dr. Satya Atluri, Presidential Chair & University Distinguished Professor, Texas Tech University (TTU)
- Sparsh Shah, Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
- Sujata Day, Actress, Model, Screenwriter
- Dr. Susham Bedi, Novelist, Poet; Professor, The City University of New York
- Dr. Usha Haley, Professor of Management, West Virginia University
- Dr. Varadarajan V. Chari, Professor of Economics, University of Minnesota; Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Dr. Vijay K. Dhir, Former Dean, UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, Hindustani Classical Music Instrumentalist
About Praveg Communications Limited
Praveg Communications Limited is the leading event management company with a track record of executing over 600 events in India and abroad. For more than 16 years now, Praveg has created new standards of event design, execution and management with its continuous concerted efforts and commitment to high standards of quality and efficiency at work.
For more information, please visit http://www.praveg.com.
For media enquiries, contact:
Praveg Communications Limited
SOURCE Praveg Communications Limited